- Building site : Chiba Japan
- Building type :Residence
- Structure : Wood structure 2 stories
- Site area : 153.52m2
- Building area : 61.34m2
- Total floor area : 117.78m2
- Completion date : 06.2010
- Architectural design : SATOH Hirotaka Architects
- contractor : MOA+
- Photo : SATOH Hirotaka
The site is in Motoyawata, Chiba prefecture. The low-rise housing area in which the site locates is dotted with some old age Japanese black pines.
Although this is two-stories wooden house, this building has “depth” inside because it generates various views by connecting different ceiling height rooms. There are two doorways at each room. It provides circulation to the floor plan and creates extensive space as well.
The sky cut out by a window frame expands outside.