- building site : Tokyo Japan
- principal use : shopping center
- total floor area : 5778.71m2
- structure : steel structure
- collaboration : Kashihara Toru Architecture Design Office
This is the design of an office/commercial building in Shibuya. Competing with three other architectural firms, we succeeded to win the first prize of the competition. The façade consists of vertical aluminum louvers, which shut the direct sunshine and create a rhythmical pattern. The glass transparency differs from floor to floor; on the lower levels glass is more transparent and on the upper levels it is more reflective in order to lower the heat load. Sky reflects in the mirror glass of the upper floors.