- Building site : Kojimachi 5, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo JAPAN
- Building type : Condorminium
- Structure : Reinforced concrete 10 stories
- Site area : 279.88 sqm
- Building area : 174.16 sqm
- Total floor area : 1,281.39 sqm
- Completion date : 11.2012
- Architectural design : SATOH Hirotaka Architects
- Constructor : Fukuda Construction
This is a condominium project in Kojimachi, Tokyo.
It has a beautiful sight benefiting the scenery of the garden in Sophia University campus. We won a design competition. Although the other proposal was 5 studio units plan on the one floor, only our proposal was 4 ones on the one floor which is the simple shape of the Chinese character “田'. In addition, we proposed one floor higher building than the others.
The lower floors are studio type units and the upper floors are single-family units. The building wall surface is covered with stripe patterns of different gloss tiles. The appearance of exterior wall varies with time and weather condition. The entrance hall interior is decorated by using effectively COR-TEN steel, mirrors, a crystallizing art recycling glass.